Advanced Landlord Boot Camp 2019
WHEN: Saturday, March 30, 2019
COST: $250 per person
Those of you that have attended Tristan Pettit’s prior Landlord Tenant Boot Camp know what a valuable resource it is. (For those who have not attended, the next one is February 9th, 2019.)
But there is only so much information that will fit into an 8-9 hour day. For those that have asked for a more in depth, advanced deep dive into a few hot topic issues, we now offer Advanced Landlord Boot Camp. It is a 3.5 hour seminar focused on a few subjects, with an open question and answer format. The session will include the latest Landlord Boot Camp manual.
Topics that are being considered:
- Pets, service animals, and pets pretending to be service animals. What you need to know.
- Criminal Screening – The rules changed in 2016. What you can and cannot do today.
- Your tenant died.. – What do you do with the stuff they left behind and their deposit?
- Occupancy limits – just how many people can live in my rental property legally?
- Automatic lease renewals. When you can require a tenant to provide a notice to vacate and when you cannot.
Please note that in order to attend Advanced Landlord Boot Camp you must have completed the regular Landlord Boot Camp within the past three years.
*Note that we will only accommodate a maximum of 60 participants, so register early to reserve your spot!