Membership benefits include:
- Monthly meetings with educational presentations covering timely topics concerning the local and state real estate industry.
- The opportunity to network with other rental property owners and investors
- The Owner, a monthly newsletter with informative articles and a section for preferred and trusted vendors.
- Special events, such as the July Summer Party and December Holiday Party.
- Merchant discounts and rebates (see below).
- Funding our legislative agenda to make sure there is a level playing field for landlords and tenants.
- Individual Membership – $150 (includes all member discounts and access to monthly meetings for one individual and a guest).
- Professional Membership – $249 (for landlords with more than 30 units and property management companies; allows up to 5 people to attend monthly meetings).
- Business Membership – starting at $299 (for vendors wishing to access the AASEW membership and market their services to the membership base; contact the office for more details about membership levels).
Member Discounts & Rebates
- 2% biannual rebate on ALL Home Depot purchases.
- 20% off paint at Home Depot (2% rebate also applies to Home Depot credit card purchases).
- Special contractor pricing and benefits at Pittsburgh Paint.
- Special contractor pricing and benefits at Sherwin Williams.
- 10% off at Wisconsin Legal Blank (Landlord legal forms and leases).
- $5 discount per credit report from Landlord Service, LLC.
Plus! As an affiliate of the National Real Estate Investors Association you will also have access to all of their benefits/discounts – Click HERE for details.
Join Today to receive all of our benefits! Online or by phone 414-276-7378.
Learn more about the Association by calling the staff at 414-276-7378
or email us at Manager@ApartmentAssoc.org.
“No single thing contributed as much to my thirty plus years of successful rental property ownership as what I learned as an active member of the Apartment Association of Southeastern WI. We found most of the vendors and resources that we use on an ongoing basis while attending AASEW events and talking to other AASEW members. I cannot say enough about the benefits of membership.”
Tim Ballering, Affordable Rentals, Milwaukee.