Not an AASEW member yet? Here is why you should be!
For about 33 cents a day… as a member, you will learn about breaking rental housing issues before they affect you.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Free Monthly meetings where you can meet others in the industry, some with decades of experience, some who are just getting their feet wet.
- The Owner, a monthly magazine with informative articles and a yellow page section of preferred and trusted vendors.
- Special events such as the December Holiday Party (nominal additional charge).
- Educational offerings (some included in membership, some at a nominal additional charge).
- Merchant discounts and rebates (see below).
- The ability to report bad tenants to the credit bureaus as well as full collection bureau services. (additional fee with a discount for AASEW members).
- The opportunity to network with other rental property owners and investors.
- Helping to fund our legislative agenda to make sure there is a level playing field for landlords and tenants.
- Individual/Couple Membership – $120 (includes all member discounts and access to monthly meetings for one or two people if they are a couple).
- Professional Membership – $249 (For landlords with more than 30 units and management companies. Allows up to 5 employees to attend monthly meetings. Also includes access to quarterly deep-dive sessions).
- General Business Memberships – Starting at $499. This level is for all vendors wishing to access our membership and market their services to our membership base. Contact our office for more details about various levels of business memberships and sponsorships available.
Member Discounts & Rebates
- 2% bi-annual rebate on ALL your Home Depot purchases.
- 20% off paint at Home Depot (2% rebate also applies to these purchases if you use a credit card on file).
- Special contractor pricing and benefits at Pittsburgh Paint.
- Special contractor pricing and benefits at Sherwin Williams.
- 10% off at Wisconsin Legal Blank (Landlord legal forms and leases).
- $5 discount per credit report from Landlord Service, LLC.
Plus! As an affiliate of National Real Estate Investors Association you will also have access to all of their benefits/discounts – Click HERE for details.
Join Today to receive all of our benefits! Online or by phone 414-276-7378.
Learn more about the Association by calling the staff at 414-276-7378 or email us at manager@ApartmentAssoc.org
No single thing contributed as much to my thirty plus years of successful rental property ownership as what I learned as an active member of the Apartment Association of Southeastern WI. We found most of the vendors and resources that we use on an ongoing basis while attending AASEW events and talking to other AASEW members. I cannot say enough about the benefits of membership.
— Tim Ballering, Affordable Rentals, Milwaukee WI and former AASEW president.